Information That We
Depending on how Users use App, we may ask Users to share their personally identifiable information
Information ") with us. Whether Users choose to share their Personal Information is completely up to
Users must keep in mind that they may not be able to access some of the areas of App effectively and
the services we offer on our App without sharing adequate Personal Information. Personal Information
any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the Users. If you send
about another person, you must ensure that it is accurate and in good faith. Below are some of the
wherein Users Personal Information is collected:
- Account Information. Users may register on App and share their standard contact information. You will also be asked to allow SuperFit to collect your location information from your device when you download or use the Service. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address verification and telephone number; other kind of identifying information. If you chat with other SuperFit Users, you provide us the content of your chats, and if you contact us at our customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication. SuperFit does not knowingly stores or saves any kind of personal information you share with other Users.
- We may collect Users/Members email address to send them account confirmations, notifications, and to provide services to Users in connection with the App. Subject to Users consent, we may also send to Users promotional emails, such as monthly newsletters, new service offerings;
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide us:
- To present our App and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify about changes of our App or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our App.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
SuperFit uses IP addresses for systems administration purposes. IP addresses are not used to track
session. This information only helps us determine how often different areas of our App are visited
in which the User is located. We do not link IP address to any information that is personally
We do not share, sell or buy personal information. We may share the Personal Information we collect, only with User’s consent. The information submitted by users is used only for internal purposes and to provide quality customer service.
However, we may release Personal Information or other information we collect, if we believe that such action is necessary to: (I) comply with legal requirements and processes; (II) identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who are or we believe have caused or might cause injury to us or a third party; (III) defend or respond to claims brought or threatened against us, our employees, service providers, users of our Services or others; or (IV) otherwise to protect interests of SuperFit and of its employees, service providers, Users of the Services or others. Any such release decisions may be made by us in our sole discretion.
While we try to be selective in working with third parties, we are not responsible for their use of your personal information. Where payments are involved, we must release your credit card information to credit card authorization service providers and associated banks to process your payment for purchases, returns or refunds.
In addition, since member information on our App is a business asset, in case we are reorganized or sold to or merged with another company, we may sell, assign, or transfer your personal information to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our business assets, or to an affiliate, as applicable.
SuperFit shows you the following data from the Health app (HealthKit).
- You can input your bodyweight measurement manually, or synchronize with HealthKit to automatically prepopulate your fitness profile.
- Your completed workouts will add strength training and functional movement exercise logs to your Health app which contributes to your total activity profile.
You can input your data manually, and the data is stored securely in the Health app. None of your health data is sent to any 3rd party services for any reason whatsoever.
We collect information via cookies and other similar technologies (such as web beacons). Your device sends these cookies back to the App every time you revisit it, so it can recognize your mobile device and personalize and improve your App experience.
- To help us customize the advertisements provided to you on our App and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access our App, a cookie is automatically set by us (our service providers, or our partners) to recognize your device or browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests. To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
Our App may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Apps to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our App from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website or App, and to improve App performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our App. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings. If the Cookies are sent from third parties e.g. social networking sites, SuperFit shall not be liable.
Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where
a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password
We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
SuperFit is based in the United States of America, and, regardless of where you use our Services or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the United States of America and other countries. Note that the laws, regulations and standards of the country in which this information is stored may be different from your own country. By using our Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the England and other countries.
Third-Party Websites Links
This App may link to, or be linked to, other Apps or websites not maintained by us. SuperFit is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties or third-party websites, including any linked or linking websites. To the extent that you disclose personally identifiable information to any such third parties, different rules may apply to their use, and disclosure of personal information that you disclose to them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such Apps/websites before disclosing your personal information to them.